It’s almost 2015. A Canadian federal election is coming and Dr. Jane Philpott will be our candidate. The election could be as soon as March 2015. We need to prepare NOW to be ready to win. Here are 15 ways you can help…
One of the top priorities at this stage is raising funds.
Here’s the full list of 15 ways you can help the campaign! How many things on this list can you do?
- Share this blogpost with a friend
- Write and tell us what issues in our country matter most to you
- Follow Jane Philpott on Facebook & Twitter
- Follow the Markham-Stouffville Federal Liberal Association on Facebook & Twitter
- Attend the MSFLA La La La La Holiday Party on December 17
- Join us at a Markham-Stouffville Coffee Shop Tour event
- E-mail to ask for a lawn sign in the 2015 election
- Sign up to volunteer for the campaign
- Host or join a Tables of Markham-Stouffville (TOMS) event in your home, club or workplace
- Join the Liberal Party of Canada
- Sign up to the Victory Fund to make a regular contribution to the campaign
- Read here to learn about what the Liberal Party of Canada stands for
- Come to the “Hope for Healthcare” townhall event at the Markham Public Library on January 19, 2015
- Donate $15 right now for 2015 election readiness
- Tell us how YOU want to help in the next election
Thank you for your interest in building a better Canada. Thank you for engaging in the democratic process. Thank you for any contribution you can make.